- Last Updated: Tuesday, 18 April 2017 16:24
The Association regularly organizes Entry preparation seminars for candidates wishing to be entered into the List of Sworn and Certified Court Interpreters. The seminars last one day and are held on Saturdays in Vienna.
The objectives of the seminars are:
- Explaining the essential provisions of Austrian law, especially Criminal and Civil Court Procedure, bearing on the work of a Certified Court Interpreter
- Main aspects of the job - expectations of the law courts, job-profile
- Conduct in a court of law
- Filing the fee sheet
- Liability of a Certified Court Interpreter
Seminar participation costs € 312.- per person (including written material, lunch and soft drinks during breaks) and has to be prepaid by paying-in-slip ("Zahlschein").